'AN ALTERNATIVE SOCIAL COMMERCE-BASED FINANCIAL SYSTEM WCHICH DETERMINES A NATION’S iCOMMODITY (GOODS & SERVICES) GDP.
Page under development
- Our autonomous transformation as a service (aTAAS) operating system (OS) platform provides a roadmap to transform Europe household mass markets into income-generating revenue venues. By targeting platforms like Amazon, Airbnb, and Uber, aTAAS’ income generating streams allow a new level of crypto-asset monetization technology to be built into social commerce financial ecosystem frameworks.
- eHUMG social commerce financial system platform determines TAAS seven global projects, fueling considerable opportunities for TSX VE trading companies that are open to reverse IPOs. Each of the reverse IPO projects exclusively would manage and benefit from aTAAS’ responsiveness to each of the six continents, including Middle Eastern markets.
- aTAAS revenue model will grant access to four revenue generating streams derived from DeFi platforms: a 24/bid and ask Exchange (a decentralized marketplace), iCommodities (intrinsic commodities), COIN4ics (crypto-asset payment instruments), and Revenue Venue Networks (RV household market branches).
- aTAAS’ income generating streams targets platforms like Amazon, Airbnb, and Uber, allowing a new level of crypto asset-based monetization technology to be built into social commerce financial ecosystem frameworks.
- The aTAAS OS business model provides solutions for cryptocurrency regulation, privacy issues, and anti-monopoly laws. The COIN4ic (our crypto-asset-based payment instrument) retains virtual asset without falling under the same regulatory requirements as currency or securities. The crypto-asset-based COIN4ic will serve as a ‘medium of exchange’ and facilitate advanced crypto market elements.
- eHUMG will seek partnership opportunity with autonomous vehicles, drones, and robot services initially in the selected US, Canadian, and overseas cities, which may include, a ride subscription, delivery services, rideshare, moving space services, and others.
Inquiry: Waldo W Ejtel | LinkedIn
'aTAAS OS & Markets
Private Equity startup - a new business model
WHOM WILL THE aTAAS OS PLATFORM PARTNER WITH
- eHUMG is privately owned by the venture’s co-founders. The eHUMG venture team has been assiduously researching and developing a framework for the ‘social commerce monetization of the DeFI protocol ecosystem’.
- We are assembling a team of general partners to form and launch a private equity (PE) startup consisting of a new business model. The PE will promote the TSX VE reverse-IPOs companies’ implementation of social commerce monetizing ecosystem projects in numerous markets, consisting of interests from across Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, Middle East, and North/South America.
WHOM WILL THE aTAAS OS PLATFORM SELL TO
- The Household Revenue Venue network is designed to incubate individuals and enterprises into household Revenue Venue branches. In the role of an RV branch, the branch becomes a consumer and a producer.
- Opening its doors to visionary advisors, consultants, developers, publicists, investors and strategic partners, technologists, innovation, technological innovators, and more!
- Inquiry: Waldo W Ejtel | LinkedIn